Significant progress

In the last two days I’ve had the time to work on my project. That’s what I did:

  1. I decided the name: AirBattle
  2. I redesigned the logic.js file of the game. Now the columns are objects, and there’s no more rows. It works very well!
  3. I grabbed some images from google for the airplanes and for the explosions. For now, there are only 2 planes, one for the player and one for the enemies, but I’ll add more;
  4. I grabbed form somewhere sounds for missiles and explosions
  5. I grabbed from here the code for the clouds and the gradient for the sky
  6. I added two indicators, one for the lifes, one for the score
  7. I added a pause botton on the toolbar that I forgot to show in the video
  8. I pushed the code on github

As someone note me, the actual gameplay may not work in a touch device, so, if someone is interest, try this on a phone and let me know. Thanks.

Here’s a video that shows the game (without audio):